As mid-Summer rapidly approaches, the days seems to be filling up even faster. To ensure equal balance between work and play, I've pulled together a list of to-do's that are quintessential to a fun & memorable Summer
2. Walk down to Walton lighthouse (pictured above) at sunset is something I've always wanted to do. I imagine it's gorgeous and want to see it with my own eyes. Of course, I'll share with you
3. Go on a hike because we all know I hate to get sweaty and dirty (btw, if you didn't know - I don't like sweat or dirt)
4. Organize a fund outdoor group activity with friends. Let's go teamwork!
5. Take road trip within California either 2 hours North or 2 hours South. Just roll with the adventure.
6. Attend an outdoor concert - I already have this planned so this is basically already crossed off the list.
8. Plant a small herb garden using this DIY
9. Take my love for food trucks to the next level and head to Off the Grid #nomnom
10. A day of nothing. Because it feels soo good.