There were a lot of little things that made my weekend quite pleasant. Mostly because it was all mine. Besides catching up on some much needed sleep, I learned how beautiful Telegraph Hill area is, made a quick and successful trip to DSW, continued reading Green is the New Black by Tamsin Blanchard, spent hours reading my favorite magazines and even took at quick trip to George just for Ziggy. It was the perfect weekend needed to re energize for all the fun that's to come over the next few weeks.
1. New Chloe camera bag. LOVE.
2. Catching up on Zzzz's with Ziggy.
3. Fancy twist on simple glass of water; freeze basil leaves in your ice cubes.
4. Mom's chocolate chip cookies. Best ever!
5. A long overdue trip to DSW.
6. Lots of reading for the weekend - Green Is The New Black, Allure, InStyle, Glamour...all the girls!
7. Summer has arrived. Big Brother is back!
8. George for staying open just a few minutes longer so Ziggy could pick out his treats.
9. Something fabulous to look forward to.